Monday 9 December 2019

Cleartrip Private Limited Compaints - NOT REFUND OF AIR TICKET

RAJNISH KUMAR on 8 Dec 2019 

Write an Online Complaint Post at Grahak Complaint Against Cleartrip Private Limited. He talks about  Cleartrip is not Refund my money in my account and cleartrip is a fraud with me, Please Support me, Everyone

By (Rajnish Kumar): I book my air ticket on dated 06-12-2019 from New Delhi to Port Blair (PNR is Y6B7Q) for dated 17 Jan 2020 of Air India airline (departure timing is 6.35am)from website i.e. Clear trip. But they have canceled my air ticket and same has been confirm me through email on dated 07.12.2019 and also talk with their consultant namely Paritksha suryavanshi this evening, their consultant Said that u can book another ticket and the refund of ur ticket will be deposited to your account as soon as possible. After your confirmation and cancelation of ticket I book my ticket from Make My Trip through different PNR number i.e. ZE088. Now on dated 7-12-2019 clear trip company employee namely Mr rohit is claiming that he or cleartrip has confirm your booking, so he or cleartrip will not refund my money. This is totally irresponsible behavior and same has harassing me very much.. I politely requested them that refund my money till yesterday otherwise I have to go to consumer or any other court and same will also be highlighted of social media.I again request to you kindly refund my money in my account .i request to you kindly take action against them and refund my money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment